1. First Login to your account in WebRanger Console. If you have not signed up yet, proceed to the Sign Up Page and fill in the necessary details.
2. Once you log-in for the first time, you will directly be sent to the Setup page. Set your domain name or the website you are trying to defend (example.com). Please take note that you need not add the subdomains (www, ftp, etc.) for this part. You just need to add the root domain.
3. After adding the domain, WebRanger will proceed on harvesting the domain’s DNS records. This may take a few minutes. Once the process has finished, the Proceed button would be displayed. Press Proceed.
4. Proceed with updating your DNS Records. This is an optional step but make sure that all the subdomains you need to defend are included. If the subdomain www.<website domain> is not added, please add it. Otherwise, you may proceed with next step.
5. The next step is to select a Plan for WebRanger. The list of plans and details on them can be found on the Pricing Page. For this tutorial, we will be using the Free Plan.
6. After clicking the Next button, this window appears. The next step is changing your nameservers. Make sure that all of the nameservers listed below are added to your current configuration. You must know where you have registered your domain. This part may take up to 24 Hours for it to take effect depending on the propagation time. Click on the Recheck Nameservers button to determine if the configuration has taken effect.
Click Here to see a tutorial on setting custom nameservers.
7. Once you have clicked the Next button, you have successfully installed WebRanger. You may now go to the Main Page.